Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Christmas Card Deals!

Okay, so I've thought a bit, and here's what I came up with...

For all my out-of-Utah blog stalkers:
Option A: $10 gets you a digital Christmas card file with image of your choice. You send me the pic, choose the card, and I'll put it together and email it over. You can print wherever to your heart's content. Most of my card options have a back, but as you will probably be printing them as a photo, I'll send you the front only.

Option B: $2 per card (min. of 25) + $5 processing (putting it together). Envelopes included. You pay to ship them to you, but you get folded, beautiful, linen, stun-all-your-relatives Christmas cards.

Utahns:
Option A: $35 Christmas card mini-session. Just that. Sweet, easy, fast. 5 photos to choose from in an online gallery. You get 1 digital Christmas card file to print to your heart's content. I'm thinking Nov. 22nd for these. If you're interested contact me and we'll talk dates. First come, first serve. These will be limited.

Option B: If you have had a session with me this year, you can get a digital Christmas card file for $10. Has to be of a print you have ordered.

Option C: If you have had a session with me this year, you can get cards for $2 per card (min. of 25) + $5 processing (putting it together). Envelopes included. I'll drive them over, and you get folded, beautiful, linen, stun-all-your-relatives Christmas cards.

Here are your options:
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Matt 'n Amy said...

I LOVE that our picture is an option! I'm famous...

KordelandHeather said...

Isn't the 22 the Holy War? You might want to check the time when setting up sessions...and we might want to do one too. Have you heard from your real estate agent/bank?