Friday, December 11, 2009

Save Me San Francisco: Vickers Family

During our trip to CA for Thanksgiving, I had the opportunity to squeeze in a little work. Makes it easy to write off the trip as a business expense, so I totally didn't mind. :) This great family was vacationing in downtown San Francisco and wanted a family photo in the city while they were all together for the holidays. Due to both our schedules (Curren Turkey Day was officially on Friday), we ended up shooting on Thanksgiving Day and I'm glad we did as it was a beautiful day!







Yes. They are that gorgeous. :)






The youngest, and a bit of ham for the camera. He was fun!



** "Save me San Francisco" is the title track to Train's new album (and also one of my new favorite songs). Check it out. Seriously. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my Gosh....how FUN! I love the first shot with the SF houses in the background. I LOVE IT! Great job once again.