Saturday, April 12, 2008

Girl's Night Out: SLC style

I had a get-together with a few photog friends last night in SLC, and I'm the slowest slacker to actually get pictures up on my blog! It was seriously a blast! One of the girls brought her daughter, and then we had another brother/sister combo for models. How awesome to spend time with people who share my same obsession! Hopefully we're going to do it again soon. Oh- and my lens? LOVE it.


I love her curls, her miss-matched outift and those shoes! So much fun color!


He was totally working the camera...
I love this skirt. It's gone on my wishlist for portrait props.



4 comments:

Stephanie McBride said...

hey i found you! so great to meet you last night. i hd so much fun. looks like i missed out on some boy photos dang it. they look great! i would love to be out there at skye's workshop with you. ill see if i can swing it!
stephaniemcbridephotography.blogspot.com

Jeana Bird said...

Nice shots!!! I love the red petti ones! It was great to meet you and hopefully I'll see you soon.

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Wow, looks like fun! Did you guys set up lights or is it natural? I don't think I could find an alley here in downtown San Antonio without at least one meth addict loitering inside. And I too, love the skirt. Isn't is great that you can buy great dress up clothes for your daughter and also write them off as a business expense? Hooray!

Jamie said...

These are AMAZING!