Sunday, May 11, 2008

Engaged!

My brother proposed to his girlfriend over the weekend! I can't tell you how excited I am for the two of them. They are such a great couple and are going to be so happy (not that they aren't already....). He was really cute, and had a neighbor sneak over and set up roses and candles, and then I snuck in and lit them, got the music playing, and he beat her home to be there to surprise her as well. I'm grateful that he trusted me to take pictures--I hope you like them!









1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow! I must be super emotional today because hearing Josh's news and seeing those pictures almost made me cry. Tell him I'm so happy for him and can't wait to hear more and to go to his reception. That's great! I had no idea he was even dating anyone seriously. What a good surprise...
-Laura
P.S. The pictures totally rock. I would've loved to have such great pictures taken of me on such an important night. That was so nice of you. I bet it was fun. They look so happy.