Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes. It is my birthday. How exciting. :) I turn a 1/4 of a century today. Don't really feel much different though. I would think that 25 would be a bigger deal. I'm not super in to birthdays, but we are going to have cake & balloons with the kids this afternoon (more for Rachel's benefit than mine, I think) and then my cute husband is taking me on a date tonight. Ahhh... best birthday present of all. My cute family surprised me with a scrumptious cookies and cream ice cream cake from DQ while we were in Colorado. Seriously my favorite cakes ever. It was great! So here's a shout out to one year older!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Jess! I didn't get too excited about 25, either. I'm counting down the days until 30, though!!!

Sounds like you have a fun day planned!

tweedlediva said...

Happy Birthday! Geez- 25 seems like such a long time ago (I'll be 31 in 3 months!)

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Jess!!! Enjoy your date tonight.

E said...

happy birthday Jess! I always enjoy reading your blog, you are such a great photographer. I'm so sad that we are not in the same ward anymore. Oh well, hope you are an awesome day, the Allreds

Margie said...

Happy Birthday Jess. I hope that you have a great day.

Jessica W said...

I hope you had a great birthday and date night!

KordelandHeather said...

I'm sooo sorry I'm late on this one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU AND AM SOOOOOO incredibly happy you're MY friend and make life just plain easier and more enjoyable. You are the best!!!!

The Foote Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday from the Footes!