Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Callie

Meet my fresh face! We actually had to do this session twice due to the unexpected addition of diaper rash. Ugh. Poor kid. She tried so hard to be happy, but it just wasn't working. I'm glad we rescheduled though, because this little girl is a fire-cracker. I love her already. And, randomly enough, Callie's mom & I have mutual friends. Small World After All.... okay, I won't sing. You wouldn't like it anyway. On to the pictures...



Trying out my new b&w action...
And in color...

6 comments:

Gooch Family said...

NO WAY! Alyssa is one of my best friends! How did she connect with you?

Alyssa said...

Oh, I'm excited. . . thanks again! And thanks to Heather and Natalie for informally introducing us! HA!

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Hey, cute Callie! Good job, Jess.

Kristy said...

Hi Jess... Those pics are adorable. Little Callie is adorable.
Where do you buy your actions? Are your backgrounds just fabric? I want to buy some, but I don't know what is the best fabric to buy. Any tips? Again, way cute pictures!!

Brooke said...

these are totally cute! and I love angies work too! yeah I save it with the sr whatever files but it mostly the unloader. I only use photobucket for pics and they normally look great. thanks though!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.