Thursday, December 04, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

We have so much to be grateful for!! Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve all the blessings the Lord bestows upon us (okay, most of the time I feel that way). We were able to take a trip to CA this year to meet up with Sam's family for Turkey Day. It was so relaxing and FUN. I love his family.

The kids woke up in the car (we left at about 4:30am). Good thing sister was around to hand over the toys.


Curren tradition includes a visit to High Tech Burrito & yumma-licious dessert at Ghiradelli Square.


Turkey Day Dinner, of course. Sam's sis-in-law makes AMAZING desserts. "Mom. I need more pie."

We also did this...

LOVE the fog. It's one thing we definitely don't get a lot of in Utah.

Had a lot of this...

Kids had fun doing this...
Rachel loves her cousins. I think this was the first year she really was interested in playing. We stayed with Sam's brother & family and they have 6, 4, and 18 month old boys. So much fun.

Sam's dad does an amazing job building. The have a long narrow property (on a hill) and he's built a playhouse, (currently his office until the big one is done), storage sheds, and is working on a large home office as well. It all looks fantastic! The kids LOVE the fireman's pole. Rachel was so excited that she was able to do it all by herself.

And we did a lot of this... I have so many pictures to edit but it was fun! I took pictures of both Sam's brother's families, as well as Mom & Dad and Dan (who still lives at home). Good times. Can't wait to show you more!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Jess, you are seriously amazing! How do you make such ordinary stuff look so great in your photos? I love it.