Monday, April 20, 2009

Studio Mini Sessions

I've had a lot of requests for something like this, so I thought we'd give it a go!!

The Details:
Cost : $60
* 1 child, each additional child $15
* 30 minutes in our creative studio in Lehi. Lots of clothing changes!
* 10 (or more) fully edited images viewable in an online gallery.
* 3 full-resolution digital negatives.
* 1-8x10 print.
* No minimum print purchase.
* Perfect for milestone events! Baby's, missionaries, school pictures.

The examples:

Photobucket

I still can't get over all his fun facial expressions!! Reminds me of Andrew when he was this age. *sigh* They grow up so fast!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

When we have a child, I'm definitely going to take you up on this!

Josh and Lar said...

I totally wish I was still in Utah!