Thursday, June 04, 2009

Graduation-- University of Utah

So, I told them right off that red is definitely NOT my favorite color, but that I would suffer through it. ;) This is my amazing aunt who just graduated with her Master's Degree from the UofU. Her daughters booked me to come take pictures so she would have something to show the grandkids! How sweet is that? She has 5 beautiful daughters, and has done awesome things with her life. Her youngest daughter was married the next day, so talk about a busy weekend! Congrats to all of you!

Photobucket

Her dad (my Grandpa) who is 95 years old. She's giving him her stole of gratitude.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Great pictures as always, Jess! There's nothing wrong with red though ;) I really love that last picture you took.

Jeana Bird said...

Great photos. I love the one with the kids! What a great gift!