Friday, January 22, 2010

Meladee & Danny: St. George Wedding

Meladee & Danny were married in St. George on a beautiful day-after-Christmas December afternoon. Due to some scheduling conflicts, they had to push the wedding up from January, and I was so excited to be able to still travel down there and help capture their amazing wedding.

I love the energy & love that just radiates from this couple. I enjoyed photographing their engagements back in September, so I knew the wedding would not only be styling, but also fun! And, it didn't disappoint. They both have wonderful families, and it was exciting to see all the love & support they had.

What amazes me the most is that Danny is in the military and had to ship off first back to Texas, and then to Florida for more training, leaving behind his new bride. I'm grateful for the sacrifice that so many of our military families make. I know you guys will be together soon, and hopefully these will help until you get there. Thanks again for a beautiful day!

The beautiful venue: Villa Gardens


Getting ready:




The ceremony:










Formals of the bride & groom:












The reception & some details:




1 comment:

Kelli Bramble said...

Gorgeous! Love all of your detail shots!