Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mother's Group


What could be better than 5 strollers, 7 kids, and a late-morning walk through Sundance? Not much. I realized as I was driving up the canyon this morning how much I miss hiking. The leaves are starting to turn colors, the air is cool and crisp and it is perfect "get out" weather. Luckily, we have already planned a hike for Saturday otherwise I think I might go stir crazy. That's the hard part for me about being pregnant. The inability to mountain bike, hike, and by the time I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant, I even miss walking. Then there's the post-partum you're-not-supposed-to-do-anything time. I really hate that too. Good thing I obey doctor's orders, huh?

Anyway, back the real topic. Here's a few of my favorites from this morning. The rest can be viewed on Sam & Jess Flickr pics (and you can even download them if you'd like).




5 comments:

Karen said...

Man, you must have a great photographer who took the picture of you and your kids!:) You look great!! I love the picture with your children. You are incredible! Uh, don't worry about e-mailing the picture because I just saw that I can download the one I want...thanks!

heatherb said...

How I miss Mother's club! Actually, how I miss knowing people in my ward and having friends! It looks like you guys had so much fun and got great pictures! I'm quite jealous!

ThePalmers said...

Jess,
You are looking so good for just having a baby!! And Brandt and I were just thinking how much Rachel looks like Sam, too (I always thought she looked exactly like you). Anyway, you have more energy with two than I do... I am going to try a little harder! Oh ya, and thanks for taking my quiz- it made my day!

blair_one said...

Looking good there mother of 2 :) Nice pics Jess. You must have done a lot of practice.

Jamie said...

These look fantastic! Hurry up and move to the North Bay, so I can have my photographer back.