Friday, November 16, 2007

American Fork Amphitheater

I love hunting photog sites, and well, since I don't have anyone else to photograph, my kids get lucky. After about 30 sec, Rachel starts to give me looks like this:



After she got over being pouty she decided to smile:


After I convinced her to stop "smiling" we got a semi-normal one. I think I mentioned something about Little Einsteins and she perked up for about half a second.


And then there's Andrew. Can I tell you how much I love this little boy? (Not that I don't love Rachel...) He will seriously sit and chill for the longest periods of time. I love it. I'm not sure how we got so lucky, but I'll take it. Plus, I have to show off his little man outfit. I love it. I can't believe he's almost 3 months. (Don't worry... there will be more pictures marking the actual occasion. Any excuse I can find, right?)




I wasn't the only photographer either. There was a good 5 or 6 others there as well. Apparently it's a pretty popular site. For good reason though. I didn't even try half the shots I was thinking of. I ran out of light, Andrew was hungry, and I almost made myself late for a volleyball game. *sigh* I love photography.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Both of your kids look so cute! I love both of their outfits. Also, great setting for pictures!