Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Christmas Cards

I'm not skipping Thanksgiving. I promise. But, I figure it's better to get a jump on these than to do it last minute. I'm offering a deal: for $5 I will put whatever picture(s) you would like into whatever card you would like. You can then get it printed up yourself, or I will print it at my very reasonable prices. All templates are 5x7.

If you don't have an awesome picture you would like to use for Christmas card, please contact me. I'm doing a limited number of Christmas-ish shoots between now and Dec. 15th.

*If you're not local to Utah, no worries. I can still email you a .jpg and let you print it, or get them printed and mail to you.




5 comments:

Jen said...

Is this offer only for local utah residents? Or can I get in on this great deal?

Natalie Layton said...

Very Cute! What did you use to make your templates?

Sam Curren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon said...

Jess! We want in! I like the green card on the top right. I'll email you!!!

Paige said...

I love the Christmas Cards! How can I pay you to design our Christmas card?