Monday, February 09, 2009

Outside

It must be a boy thing. Andrew LOVES to be outside. We go to get in the van to go grocery shopping, and he veers straight for his car instead (you know, those ride on, push yourself kind?) and screams when I pull him off to load him in the carseat instead.

Daddy was in the garage before dinner working on a project for me and I couldn't break Andrew's little heart again when he told me he wanted to go out. So, we got all cozied up and played outside in the driveway. He was the happiest little boy I've ever seen. This is him deciding he's done wearing a hat (it never lasts long!).

Photobucket

3 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

I love this picture! You seriously should advertise it! Ethan LOVES to play outside as well... it must be a boy thing...

Larsica said...

This is probably the cutest picture ever. You have one adorable little boy!

Julie Fraser Photography said...

Can he get any cutier.. I just love this picture..