Monday, September 21, 2009

Mini Sessions & Availability Update

I had a great weekend at the Oh! Sweet Sadie boutique. Thanks for those of you that stopped by! It was fun to see you!

As promised, here's my mini session information for this year. These are a great way to get updated pictures for Christmas cards without breaking the bank. There's only 8 spots available, so shoot me an email/give me a call ASAP to reserve your spot! Full payment is due upon booking and is non-refundable:




My regular sessions are also filling up fast. My session fee is $85, and I do an in-person ordering session about 3 weeks after your session. These are the session dates I have left for the rest of the year that guarantee delivery before Christmas:

Friday, Oct 2
Saturday, Oct 10
Wednesday, Oct 21
Thursday, Oct 29
Wednesday, Nov 4

I can do sessions into early December (weather permitting), but your pictures may or may not be ready before Christmas.

Thanks for making this a great year!

No comments: