Sunday, September 13, 2009

Personal Upate

So I've been told I don't post enough pictures of my family and what we've been up to. Sorry, I think sometimes I get so caught up in editing my sessions, I'm too afraid to post my crazy, un-edited pictures of my kids. And, I just haven't had time. :)

Anywho, I've updated the Curren Family Website, and since it took me an hour I'm not going to post them all here. You understand, right? It's past my bedtime. So, if you want to see what we've been up to over the summer, head over to the Curren Craziness and check us out there! There's 4 sets of pictures and included are Sam crossing 1000 miles, 24th of July, hiking, anniversary date, swimming lessons, soccer class, Thanksgiving Point, waterness, birthdays, & preschool!



On a side note- I've really been struggling with carrying my fat, heavy camera around, but not totally satisfied with my point & shoot. So, I bought a new 50mm f1/.8 lens for like $75 (previous 50mm had been bounced on the sidewalk. Doesn't focus so well) and stuck it on my Rebel XTi (which I still have as a back-up camear). Voila! I don't break my back and I still have some control over depth of field. I am a happy girl.

No comments: