Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ready to Roll

Hooray! My kids are not sick, the house cleaning is caught up (as much as it can be!), and I'm ready to start booking sessions again. I've been feeling the lack of picture taking, and I'm very excited to see what 2008 has in store. I've redone my pricing, so please follow the link to my pricing blog. Also note the "refer a friend" program. Tell your friends about me and get $5 off your sitting price.

My disclaimer: I'm cheap. I know. I want to be. We decided that it is more important for me to get experience now than it is to make money. I'm totally okay with that. If my prices are still too expensive for you, talk to me anyway. We'll work something out. You can babysit my kids or something. :)

Oh- and stay tuned for my new website! I'm so excited!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Bell said...

So how much would you charge to post process some photos? Wish I lived closer to you because then I would have you take some pics for me. :o)