Monday, September 08, 2008

Catching Up: More Birthday Fun

I've really been behind. August was crazy busy for us. We had Rachel's 3rd birthday party a month early due to the fact that some of her best friends (including my brother & sister) were all leaving at the end of August. We had a princess friend party on a Saturday morning complete with tiara decorating, and her own cardboard castle. We then had family over the following Sunday for dinner, presents, and castle cake. Smashing success.


Didn't I tell you it was a guilty pleasure? Wilton has some awesome cake pans...

Opening presents... we bought her WAY too many. Oops!

Her favorite (probably could've gotten away with "only") birthday present. She loves her tricycle!

1 comment:

Bev Robison said...

Wow, Jess...what a cool princess castle! You guys need to come make one for my daughter's birthday this week. Oh, and I MUST borrow that cake pan...someday. Way cool! Great pictures, too!