Sunday, September 21, 2008

Urban-esque

Is that even a word? Okay, probably not, but for now we'll just pretend. I went out Saturday evening with a friend to a new location and had fun just playing around. She has 5 boys (yes, you read that right) and they are CUTE. You should've seen us trying to get them all in a picture together. Rachel was a total ham in front of the camera, and Andrew just sat and played in the dirt. *sigh* I love my kids.

Oh- and I think I've decided that urban-style is one of my favorites. My mom thinks I'm weird.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bev Robison said...

Those MUST be Jami's boys...am I right? How fun!!! Rachel looks so cute!!! Great job!

Jami said...

Hey Bev I guess I will claim them :) Thanks Jess for coming with me - love the photos!
As always you did great!