Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall Family Mini Sessions: Update

So.. I totally over-committed myself to photography sessions, and realized that I'm not going to enjoy October at this rate. Plus, we were up the canyon the other day and the leaves are already gorgeous! If we wait until the end of Oct to do sessions in the canyon the leaves will probably be gone. bah! So.. I'm nixing that mini session. If you want canyon pictures you're going to have to schedule a normal session.

I'm also pushing back the other mini-session dates due to family events that have come up. I guess I was just thinking too far ahead and now everyone else is catching up. I only take a limited amount of sessions and my schedule is filling up fast. So... if you want pictures this year for Christmas, kid's birthdays, weddings, whatever, contact me to schedule ASAP. I always leave room for newborns, but it still is good to let me know your due date so I can pencil you in.

Updated mini session schedule

Thursday, October 23rd: Provo Orchard session
Saturday, November 8th: Urban Session (either SLC or Lehi, any preferences?)

Price: $275
1/2 hour session
25 Linen Christmas cards
10 Digital files
$150 print credit (i.e. 1-16x20, 1-11x14, & 2-8x10's, OR 2-11x14's, 3 8x10's & more cards)

Provo Orchard
Lehi Urban (plus there's railroad tracks)
SLC Urban

No comments: