Monday, March 10, 2008

Stephanie Meyer Fans...

...this is for you! I recently called a bookstore to check on something else and was asked if I wanted to pre-order her 4th book in the vampire series titled The Host. No. I don't. I don't buy books before I've read them. So, I checked out our local library and they list at least 10 books on pre-order. So, I made a request for it and guess what? #2 in line. How cool is that? I imagine they'll get these books in and processed fairly quickly as well so there won't be much of a wait. My advice: contact your local library and see if you can get on the waiting list now. Before everyone else does.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Warning Jess! The HOST isn't the 4th twilight book with our beloved Edward and Bella. It is a new book about aliens or something. Her new book on Twilight is "Breaking Dawn" releases August 2, 2008. Sso see if your library can do the same thing for this one.
I hope you get it. (I can't wait even two days after it releases, I think I will stand in line at midnight... something I didn't even do for Harry Potter!) -- Heidi Bell