Saturday, October 11, 2008

Piggies & Paws Party!


What? You've never heard of it? No worries. I hadn't either until I went to the Oh! Sweet Sadie art & craft show and then I totally fell in love. My friend, Bekah, and i decided to co-host a party because she has more space in her apartment than I do. :)

Basically an artist comes to a party (yes... kind of like tupperware or Mary Kay) and takes foot/hand prints of your child and then turns them into artwork. Soooo cute!! Check out their website for examples and a list of designs that she can do. It looks like they start at about $20 for a single hand/foot and the more complicated, the more you will spend. Our artist will have a book full of designs for you to pick from, will print your child at the party and then will deliver when it is finished. Before Christmas. *wink, wink*.

Details!!
Date: October 16, 2008
Time: 5-7pm
Where: Contact me for details (c'mon...don't make me put the address on the web).
RSVP: Me! Leave me a comment, shoot me an email, or if you're lucky and know my phone # you can use that as well.

Make sure to bring your kiddos (dad will LOVE that) and there will be yummy food served as well so don't worry about missing dinner! Come hang out and play with us!

**We do need to know how many people are coming for the sake of the artist (so she can bring supplies) and for food prep.**

2 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Wow, those are really cute!

Alyssa said...

Oh, I think I want to come. . .depends on how the week goes . . but that is super cute!