Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wedding Album

I received my brother's wedding album this week and sent it on to them in Chicago. Woot! woot! It's so pretty. I love it. For all you photogs--I ordered through Miller's because they do the flushmount panorama. Mmmmmm....so pretty! And yes, these shots would be a gazillion times better if I already had my Mark II. Such is life. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Wow I really wish I could retake all my wedding photos and have you take them and put them in an awesome album like that. He is very lucky!!

Sabrina said...

Beautiful! This is the kind of photo album I'd like to create. I just don't seem to be able to do it right, which is why it frustrates me so. Great job. If I had lots of money I'd pay you to make all my albums :)

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Jess! This is incredible! Along with everyone else, I wish I could redo my wedding day with you as my photographer! The book is amazing and I love the picture of the bride opening the window with the light pouring in= incredible!

Bev Robison said...

So beautiful, Jess!!! I love it!!!

Lauren said...

Wow! This is so beautiful!

Sarah and Wes said...

WoW! That is a beautiful album! I am very impressed.

Margie said...

dang. i want to get married all over again just so you can take my photos. We had the worst photographer ever. If you are still doing this when my girls get married. You'll be the first one I'll think of to hire. Even if i live out of state. your amazing!!

Natalie said...

Beautiful album! Beautiful photography!