Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cousins

Amidst all the packing, shopping, and wrapping, I thought I'd share a few more shots from my photo shoots this month. My neighbor's (Jamie) mom wanted a picture of her cute grandkids, so she referred them to me. We had fun doing individual mug shots and then attempted to get them all together. Not an easy task when it's naptime.


Jamie also came up with the great present idea! She wrapped a bunch of boxes and then we let the kids go at it. Shall we call it a practice round? Aubrey (the oldest) seemed pretty confused after she tore off all the paper and there was nothing in it! The other two babies were more content to just munch on ribbon. Thanks you guys!



1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay for Naartjie.. Only the coolest people work there. :)

Cute pics!! Great idea for the presents.. I like it!