Friday, December 14, 2007

Siblings & Newborns


Two of my favorite subjects. I could photograph newborns all day long (siblings not so much. 2 year olds have such a short attention span). I loved having this family over earlier this week, and I was so excited by their pictures that I couldn't stop editing. I love the way they turned out, and I'm grateful that Karli (mom) let me try all sorts of fun ideas I've had brewing in my head over the last few months. I had so much fun. This is why I love photography.

As a little side note: I love my tan backdrop. It used to scare me so I didn't use it very often, but now I can't seem to get enough. I think it's the lighting set up. Strobes just make everything better.


2 comments:

Kristy said...

WOW!!! those are adorable with the flowers. I love them. Someday I'll get as good as you. :0)
I read that you got your own stuff and do it out of your house. Is it really expensive? Im looking to get a new and improved camera. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks for all your help. Your the only one that has given me any information and I just want to let you know I really do appreciate it. Thanks again. I love your pictures. :0) Very nicely done.

KordelandHeather said...

The flowers are a great idea! Now you just need a cute small prop for boys...