Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Different is Good

Per request of my cousin, I took these 4 guys and their beautiful cars out for a photo shoot the other week. Sam found the perfect spot overlooking Provo (even if it was slightly illegal..shhhh!). My cousin sells security systems, and is designing a website to entice guys (and girls I suppose) to come work under him next summer. He's going for the "we make lots of money and can afford really, really, nice cars" look. I think it went well. Different than my usual portraits, but fun nevertheless. I actually have two cousins in this picture...the two on the right. They're both way awesome.

This one was probably my favorite out of the whole shoot.
Check out the license plate...
My way cool cousin. He's single...anyone?

1 comment:

Karen said...

That looks like it was really fun! I like it.