Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mother's Group Strikes Again

I really love getting together with moms in the ward. We seriously have so much fun. Today was a Halloween party complete with doughnuts, apple cider, and cookies. It was great to see the little kids dressed up (Let's be honest. It's my favorite part of Halloween), and it gave us an excuse to get out and show off. We nixed the face paint for today though. I really didn't want to deal with it all day. Can you blame me? If you want to see the rest of the photos, they are on Flickr.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Such a fun little party. Thanks for posting these pictures. They all look adorable!

Gooch Family said...

Who's baby is the bee??

The Lambs said...

Oh I wish I could coem join you! Your family photos are fun- Say hello to those colorful leaves for me- Austin Texas has no leaf change season, just green and brown! Boo! Did you make those "incredible" costumes?! You guys are awesome!

Jess said...

The Bee is Erica Allred's little girl, Alice. Cute huh?